Monday, October 15, 2012

Wooden Letter DIY

Photo by Amber Wiseman Photography


I chose to make these wooden letters for my daughters' rooms.  Before our family pictures were scheduled I seen them hanging and thought of how perfect they would be as a photo prop.  The end result was amazing.  Many thanks to our wonderful photographer Amber! 

What you will need;
A wooden letter (I got mine from AC Moore)
Scrapbook paper of choice
mod podge
brush

I traced my wooden letter onto the scrap book paper and cut it out.
Put the scrapbook paper over top your letter and paste on the Mod Podge.
Let sit for it to dry and voila its ready for hanging. :) 



Please comment with feedback if you have used my how tos :) Let me know if they worked for you or if you had some trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment