Thursday, October 25, 2012

What to expect during your session

What to expect

Our session is a time to have fun, and get creative.  Before your session, I ask you to think of what type of style fits you and your family.  You are welcome to bring any type of prop along to our shoot.  The kids favorite teddys, or books make perfect adds for our session and help personalize your images.

Together we pick a location based off your style.  Families are allowed to bring different outfits for the children.  Models & Senior reps are asked to bring up to 5 different outfits (we change styles alot). 

The day of your session we will meet at the location for the time we have selected.   If it is a location I have selected and you are unsure where it is at, we will meet and you may follow me :)
I pose you and your family.  Children are free souls & I find it best to allow the to play and roam free while I snap.  We will do a individual portraits of the children with them posed and unposed.
When doing families I love to photograph the parents as well.  You can never have enough photos of your children, but we must not forget the mom and dad.

For models; I offer a hair and makeup artist for an additional cost of $40.  I will pose you, and help you find what angles/poses work best for your body style.





No comments:

Post a Comment