Monday, October 15, 2012

Photography prop DIY

I like to create my own props instead of purchasing them.  I feel as if I get more creative shots with my own creations then with someone elses, and frankly, I love using my glue gun!   (These will be brief discriptions on how to make them. If you have any questions feel free to email me at sweetwhispers2009@gmail.com   be specific on which craft you are doing :)) 


Heart Garland DIY

For this project I used a piece of felt cut into strips.  I then folded the strips in half and hand stitched the middle. (pictured below)



Then you fold your strip back the opposite way and stitch again at what will be the base of the heart.



When you are finished with the first heart make a few more.  I made 13 but for longer garlands you need more.   After finishing all the hearts I took a long strand of my thread and sewn it threw each of the hearts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment