Monday, October 15, 2012

Macro your lens


I have stumbled upon something awesome, so amazingly awesome it is good enough to be my first blog post.  While searching for a new technique I stumbled upon a post about macro, free lensing, ect.   I will not take credit for this awesome find, but I can help spread the word.
It is an extremely easy process but with a little time and a lot of practice, you can get the images to fit your style.   All you do is remove your lens, turn it around and hold it to your body.  (No, your camera body, silly )    To get the subject in focus move closer or further away from it.  Sounds easy right?   It is not going to be as perfect quality as an actual Macro lens, but I still love to play!   I’ll will update this blog shortly with a few images showing you how I did it.  Until then, here is a shot taken by me with my 50mm 1.4 as a “macro lens”.


No comments:

Post a Comment